What is the RM5,000 grant about?
In conjunction with Budget 2020, the Ministry of Finance (MOF) is now providing grants to Small & Medium Enterprises (SME) to adopt digitalisation in their daily operations.
The matching grant of up to RM5,000 is now available for eligible SMEs. It is limited to 100,000 SMEs on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Is your company eligible?
Your SME business is eligible to apply for the Malaysian grant if it fulfills the following requirements:
- 60% owned by Malaysian
- Registered in Malaysia
- Business must be operating for at least 1 year
- Company operating up to 2 years must have a minimum annual sales turnover of RM100,000
- Company operating more than 2 years must have a minimum annual sales turnover of RM50,000 for the last 2 years
How to apply for the grant
- Register your interest with us through the this form
- Fill up the grant application form with BSN
- Prepare all your supporting documents:
• Application & Declaration Form
• Copy of IC/Passport for all director(s)/partner(s)/proprietor(s)
• Copy of the business registration licenses (SSM or any similar forms under the Companies Act 2016)
• Latest audited financial statements or bank statements for the last 2 months
• Quotation or Invoice from CentralHR
- CentralHR submits all documents to BSN and wait for BSN’s approval (turnaround time: 15 working days)
- Once approved, pay 50% of total invoice amount to CentralHR
- The bank pays the remaining 50% directly to the CentralHR